1. Email your comments and mailing address to firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll forward them to all members of Boards of Supervisors or City Council in your region.
2. Contact your Board of Supervisors or City Council:
3. The BOS or City Council of each jurisdiction welcome participation in public hearings. For a schedule of public hearings, and to sign up or submit comments, visit:
4. Send letters to the editor:
5. Follow CRRL Friends of the Library on Facebook and comment and share our posts.
6. Post on social media tagging @crrlfriends and @crrlnews
7. Comment on news stories you see on social media.
8. Share this page with anyone you know in our service who is interested in supporting the library and keeping their library!
Using the library to check out books, eBooks, and eAudios, learn new skills on Lynda.com, and stream movies on Kanopy saves money.
In 2019, CRRL customers saved $49,327,119 by checking out books and other physical materials, and $2,960,970 by checking out eBooks and eAudios, instead of purchasing those items. CRRL customers accessing Lynda.com saved $240-$460 on annual subscriptions.
To see how much money you have saved, visit the American Library Association’s Library Value Calculator.